Is an Omega VRT350 the best juicer? What are the pros and cons of juicing with an Omega VRT350? Read our Omega VRT350 review to learn more.
The Omega Juicer company offers several masticating juicers (also called cold-pressed juicers) in its product line. Omega makes top quality juicers that are backed by a lengthy warranty and are built to last. We previously reviewed the Omega J8006 juicer and now it’s time to review the Omega VRT 350.
The Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer is one of Omega’s best juicer and is one of the best juicers from any company. The Omega VRT350 is an awesome juicer that, like all juicers, has its own quirks and learning curve.
(Buy an Omega VRT350 Juicer here.)
Generally speaking, there are two broad categories of juicers. There are centrifugal juicers like a Breville juicer and then there are masticating juicers like the Omega.
The Omega VRT350 is a masticating juicer. A masticating juicer moves at a low RPM, which allows you to get the most juice out of your produce.
A masticating juicer also extracts more nutrients, vitamins, and minerals from your fruits and vegetables.
Pros of Juicing with the Omega VRT350:
- Maximize nutrition from your fruits and vegetables.
- Get the most juice out of your leafy greens like kale and spinach.
- You save money in the long run, as you’ll get more juice out of your produce. More juice means you need to spend less money on fruits and vegetables.
- Omega stands behind its products. The Omega VRT350 has a 15 year warranty.
(A glass of green juice with an Omega VRT350.)
Cons of Juicing with the Omega VRT350:
- You need to chop up your produce into small sections to avoid clogging the juicer.
- The Omega VRT makes a pulpier juice. (If you do not like a pulpy juice, you can pour your juice through a strainer like this.)
- Unlike the Omega J8006, the Omega VRT350 has a juicing screen. A juicing screen takes a minute or two to clean.
- It’s not cheap. (On the flip side, you get what you pay for. In the long run, you save money by getting more juice out of your fruits and veggies.)
Conclusion: Is the Omega VRT350 Juicer right for you?
We hope you’ve found our Omega VRT350 review useful. The Omega VRT350 is an outstanding juicer. The best price for an Omega VRT350 can be found at this link.
Feel free to post any questions you might have in the comments.
Read more: Omega J8006 Review.