Quite a few people have asked, “How long does it take to juice?”
First, how many hours of TV do you watch? Do you play video games? Do you watch Internet porn? You waste hours of time a day. But you don’t have time to juice?
Second, let me tell you who has time to juice:
- A friend who works on Wall Street and often has 60-80 hour weeks;
- A successful trial lawyer;
- A sales professional who is on the road 3-5 days a week;
- The CFO of a medium-sized company;
- A young lawyer who works nearly every weekend.
If they can find the time to juice, what keeps you so busy that you can’t juice?
The truth is that you have time to juice. You’ll just have to stop doing something else.
Now read: Juicing Recipes.